Homeowners and builders are using Crimsafe to protect patios, courtyards, rooftop entertaining areas, pools, and balconies, making the most of outdoor living space.
Crimsafe outdoor screen enclosures can reach from floor to ceiling and can be curved or bent to form roofs and corners to completely enclose your space – meaning all doors and windows overlooking the area are protected.
Crimsafe screens can also be used for infill panels in balustrading, securing balcony areas, and providing protection from falls, and around pool areas as an alternative to traditional pool fencing.
Crimsafe’s Tensile-Tuff® mesh reduces solar heat and filters UV rays, making outdoor areas more comfortable in summer. Bar and grille free, you’ll enjoy unhindered views and natural breezes, knowing your family is completely secure.
Product features and benefits
When you choose Crimsafe security screens for your patio or outdoor area, you can be assured of a custom-build that is designed to work within the building’s structure.
- Super strong security keeps out intruders
- Allows airflow and ventilation
- Blocks UV rays and help keep your outdoor area cooler in summer
- A strong barrier to prevent falls from heights, for instance on a balcony or rooftop area
- Clear visibility for unhindered views and a feeling of open space
- Crimsafe can be used to completely enclose a patio or courtyard, including a roof – so that all of your doors and windows leading to the outdoor area are secure from intruders.
Crimsafe has been independently tested and is the strongest security screen available in the market.
The University of Queensland conducted extensive research, testing a wide range of security screens for their ability to withstand impact, simulating the force someone could apply in an attempted break-in. Crimsafe security screens exceeded industry standards and far outperformed the competition.
We love our outdoor lifestyle, but bugs and insects can really spoil the party. Crimsafe security screens keep out all the unwanted intruders, even the smallest ones!
One of the greatest benefits of Crimsafe is the ability to enjoy a breeze and fresh air, without compromising your security. Crimsafe allows you to enjoy an outdoor lifestyle, making the most of natural light and fresh air, with the comfort of knowing you and your family are safe from unwanted intruders.
Crimsafe’s Tensile-Tuff stainless steel mesh blocks up to 53% of solar heat gain and 62% of UV rays, helping to keep your outdoor area significantly cooler in summer.
Harsh weather conditions that can batter our homes and cause damage can be found throughout North America. Crimsafe screens protect your home from more than just intruders:
- Heat protection – blocks up to 53% of solar heat gain through glass windows and doors
- UV protection – blocks up to 62% of UV rays, helping to reduce heat and prevent fading of soft furnishings
- Hailstones and flying debris – acts as a barrier for hail and other wind-borne debris, to protect glass windows and doors from breaking
- Fire protection – blocks 59% of radiant flames and heat, slowing down the spread of fire
- Hurricane protection – for buildings in high-risk hurricane areas, Crimsafe has a specially designed Hurricane Protection Screen.
It’s important to feel safe, but no-one wants to feel closed in behind heavy bars and grilles. Crimsafe security screens are so strong they don’t need unsightly bars or grilles – so you maintain a feeling of open space and unhindered views.
Crimsafe’s patented technology system makes our stainless-steel security screens incredibly strong.
We’ve put our products to the test, again and again, to prove that our security screens are the best you can buy.
So when you see the Crimsafe badge, you know that you’re getting the highest quality in security screens.
Our specially developed Crimsafe Tensile-Tuff® mesh uses 0.9mm 304 structural-grade stainless steel.
This means that our woven mesh is up to 26.5% thicker than most other mesh products on the market that use 0.8mm wire. Crimsafe screens are harder to cut and penetrate, keeping out all unwelcome guests, from burglars to bugs.
We use Crimsafe’s exclusive Screw-ClampTM system to secure Tensile-Tuff ® mesh to the frames, giving our security screens their exceptional strength. These tamper-resistant screws and metal clamps hold the mesh in a ‘vice-like’ grip in the frame, giving our screens their incredible strength. It is this patented system that allows them to withstand tremendous force by absorbing and dispersing impact, strongly resisting being pulled out of the frame.
If you decide to install products from our Crimsafe Ultimate range – the new generation of Crimsafe – the snap-on cover and heavy-duty clamping system make these screens 40% stronger than our regular product. Crimsafe Ultimate is the next level in security screen strength and durability.
Frame Color Options
Crimsafe aluminum frames are powder-coated for a beautiful finish. A wide range of standard colors is available to suit your home. Custom colors may be available on request. The standard range of colors is shown below.